Tuesday 16 March 2010

Time's gone

I took some time out from everything, the program, the writing.
Just away. I needed some time out to realize so stuff. And to fuck up a bit more.

But the program found me again, without trying. That is to say, though a serious dry patch. Peppered with the most unlikely events and meetings that I could imagine.

That was the darkest winter I have ever had. Mixed with old friends, new friends, lesbians, married men, midgets, giants and some serious witchcraft.

But now I am coming out of it, with something that I don't want to write about here. I could break the spell. Instead, I am going to continue with something a little different.



This is what has been going on for the last week or so. The doctor told me I may have a drinking problem. He also said I was depressed. That's just a fucking cliche. I don't want to be depressed, it's boring. Isn't everyone depressed? I prefer to say I am working through my shit with the help of my medicine. But this song makes it all better. John Lee Hooker is the devil and I will dance with him tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment